Equities First Offers Quality Securities-Backed Loans
As the popularity of securities-based lending continues to rise, more and more companies are looking to tap into this rapidly growing market. As traditional lending institutions renew their efforts to tighten loan qualifications, companies such as Equities First are offering alternative financing solutions through securities-based lending. Equities First is on the short list of the top companies offering securities-based loans, and the company continues to shine for several reasons.
- Equities First offers some of the lowest fixed-interest rates on securities-based loans. The loans range from three to four percent with loan-to-value ratios from 50 to 70 percent.
- Borrowers can walk away from the loan at any time, including during a down stock market. Borrowers also continue to own the underlying securities, which is especially helpful to borrowers who have developed an emotional attachment to their stocks.
- Equities First remains completely transparent and relies on leading companies for legal, financial and regulatory issues.
- The company has over 650 transactions completed worth more than $1.4 billion.
- Equities First has a global presence with offices in nine countries, including wholly-owned subsidiaries in Australia, Hong Kong, London and Singapore.
- Borrowers can use the proceeds from the loan for any purpose since restrictions do not exist for the use of funds.
- The team at Equities First consists of an incredible pool of talent with years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Equities First stock-based lending alternatives provide investors with an opportunity to delay “taxable events” from capital-gains taxes.
Equities First understands that all investment and lending alternatives come with some degree of risk. However, the company and its team help reduce those risks by avoiding such events as mismatching assets and liabilities or allowing heavy borrowing during turbulent times. The goal of Equities First and its securities-based lending is to ensure the long-term financial security of all its investors, including individual consumers and high net worth investors.