The volcanic islands of Hawaii are among the richest and most diverse soil system, with layers of volcanic rock and miles of underground pathways. Naturally, this provides a unique filtration system and the volcanic water benefits the establishment of plants and unique wildlife of the islands. Waiakea volcanic water is filtered through 14,000 feet of porous volcanic rock before re-emerging at its source, located at the eastern base of the Mauna Loa volcano. Volcanic water benefits to the human body are remarkable.
Typically, other bottled water companies source their water products from northern fresh water streams and filter through impurities using chemicals and artificial filters. Unlike traditional methods, Waiakea Water requires minimal intervention when ensuring the clarity, purity and sustainability over time. This naturally occurring alkaline water provides tremendous health benefits to the body the artificial alkaline water products can never match due to the naturally occurring chemical properties. Waiakea water contains rich minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium and silica. The following Waiakea water benefits are as follows:
- Regulates transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature, detoxification, and energy production.
- Strengthens bone structure, teeth, and cell membranes, ensures nerve and muscle impulses are properly transmitted, and helps prevent blood clotting.
- Aids in the proper flow of flow of fluids and nutrients in cells, helps the brain, nerves and muscles function correctly, and plays an essential role in the breakdown of amino acids and carbohydrates.
- Is an essential factor in hydration as it holds water in the cells. It also helps send nerve impulses, and is needed for all muscle contractions.
- Provides the answer to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin, hair, nails while promoting good bone health.
With growing concerns about what people put in their bodies, Hawaii Waiakea Water is by far the most beneficial and natural option for bottled water. Just like the Hawaii volcanoes over time, this resource has always been accessible to the locals of the islands, but now, Waiakea Water brings the product to you for your benefit and health.